Search

sâmbătă, 10 iulie 2010

Fucking shit(quotes day)

`Girl: if I die, what would you do? Boy: I wouldn't let you die...alone.
`
I choose a week of detention over fucking period pains.
`Dont give up. You're not the only one with teenage problems, just learn to fight it.
`
Sometimes, I wish I could die, just to see if the world would actually notice my disappearance.
`
Sometimes, I wanna beat the crap outta you. And then other times, I wanna hold you and never let go.
`
Period pains. Fuck my life.
`
Girl: but, you love anyone you meet. Boy: but, you're not just anyone. You're mine.
`
Sometimes, I just feel like crying for no reason at all.
`
I always have fights with my friends if they diss my celebrity crush.
`
Tweets are my drug, and twitter is my dealer.
`
I dont need a permission to laugh.

P.S:quotes by @shitthatsmee

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu